Thursday, December 09, 2004

If It's Not One thing...

My Dearest Kendrah,

I certainly wasn't implying that Gimli was up to anything dishonest! He's such a sweetie! There are a lot of strange folk wandering in and out of the city these days and WITHOUT A GATE it's hard to keep them out. (Deep breath) I had Aragorn send a missive to Mirkwood about the mithril so we'll see what happens. I can always hit up Elrond if I have to. He still owes me for saving his daughter from the Doom of Men.

I suspect that Gimli will be wintering in your spare room. You know how gets all obsessed with one project and everything else is forgotten until it's complete. I can't imagine his new place will be ready before the snows come. You can always send him to us for a weekend once in a while if it gets to be too much.

Sorry to hear Leggs and his father aren't getting along again. I'm sure they'll work it out...old elves can be so stubborn...they know it will be better for them in the West - they won't have to mow the sward or trim the mallorn or fight the Shadow.anymore... it just takes a while to get used to the idea, I guess.

Eowyn and Faramir have settled in and all seems to be going well. They adore the new decor! Kudos to Gregor! And a belated thanks to you for all the work you put in clearing out Denethor's stuff. The tower hardly feels haunted at all anymore! The maids are thrilled!

I'm trying to convince Aragorn to go to Gregor's party. Maybe Gimli would like to go with him? That would give you and Leggs a little alone time...Aragorn just hates to go alone...

Ugh! Must do ticket stuff now. Midnight Saturday it will all be over!

Your Affectionate Friend,
Corwynne













No comments: