Wednesday, August 31, 2005

What a Relief

My Dearest Corwynne,

I am relieved to see from his last entries that the King sees the errors of his ways and aims to rectify the situation. I was concerned for you and the White City to have such a husband and King, but I see now that my fears were, well not unfounded, but unnecessary and I am glad for it.

On a lighter note, I am still shocked at how much he did at Pennsic. I never even managed to get my tent properly organized. If Leggs had ever come out the tree I could have had him do it. He is a whiz at organization. Oh well, maybe next year.

He has, however, been very helpful with the rearranging of the new furniture. It is almost like he is trying to make up for Pennsic and the Council of Trees. But I have not mentioned my complaints about either event. One would think that he was reading my letter to you. But we know of his fear of the palantir box, so I know that cannot be it. Elvish intuition, I guess.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: