Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Council of Trees

My Dearest Corwynne,

There is nothing quite like the excitement of a committee of elves gathered together in a circle, much like the Council of Elrond, to discuss a problem. Sixteen hours of laborious discussion of trees in the real world verus the trees of middle earth. Sixteen hours it took them to agree that the trees of middle earth are superior. Sixteen hours. Sixteen seconds would be all it would take for me to come to that conclusion and it would only take that long because I would have to wait for my turn to talk. And they say Ents are longwinded.

The brightest part of my day was reading of the King and his adventures at Pennsic. It really does sound like he enjoyed himself. It is good to see him having a good time with all the stress he must be under. I look forward to reading more. I will not, however, post any of Leggs journal writings.....sixteen hours of it was long enough for me and I would not subject any one else to even a second of it.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: