Thursday, September 01, 2005

Waiting for the Weekend

My Dearest Kendrah,

It is amazing how much Aragorn got accomplished at Pennsic. And with all the beer drinking too! Well, he is a man of action...gets bored sittting around too long, I guess. It's the Ranger in him.

I'm glad to see Legolas is being more sensitive to your needs. it's good to have Man/Elf about the house to help with the heavy lifting. And he didn't even do anything embarassing that he has to suck up to you for, like SOME people we could mention.

Anyway, I can hardly wait for the weekend! Only one more day of tedium here at work then off to a weekend of DVD watching and pierogie making. Aragorn plans to come by and help with the boiling.

I must be off to the grocery store for potatoes, cheese and flour!

Your Affectionate Friend,
Corwynne

No comments: