Thursday, January 27, 2005

Weekends

My Dearest Kendrah,

Things have been fairly quiet here the past week. I am planning to spend the weekend in ME forgetting that the real world exists. Of course I have to work most of the weekend, but the opera should provide plenty of oppotunities for a fantasy vacations.

I have decided that afew days in a world where I am rich, thin and moderately powerful would be good for me right now. I am expecting King Arthur to arrive from NetFlix this weekend so I'll have to spend some time at home watching that. I was hoping Aragorn might find it interesting. He'll probably fall for that skinny little Keira Knightly in her leather bikini fighting garb. Well, at least I know he'll only flirt. He prefers women who sit home and make tapestries (and balance his checkbook, arrange official parties, welcome ambassadors...) Maybe I should invite Eowyn instead...we could have a Girls Night Out.

He seemed to enjoy Troy...at least the fight scenes. I thought it was a mess. At least Aragorn agreed with me that the score was not only uninspiring, but distracting.

Well I must get back to work. I will talk to you soon.

Your Affectionate Friend,
Corwynne




No comments: