Thursday, January 20, 2005

Coronations, Restraining Orders and the census...Oh my!

My Dearest Corwynne,
I was reminded in your past letter that I wanted to tell you that I was amazed by your generousity in having the restraining order lifted so that PJ could film the coronation scene in ROTK. I think that the movie would have been lacking if they left the scene out as they had planned to when PJ found out about the order. I thought it was a very nice thing for you to do.
Legolas is all for the census. He thinks that it would be a good opportunity to find other real world people who might be having imaginary lives in other parts of middle earth. He thinks it would be nice for us to have other people around who understand just what it is we are doing. I find it amusing that Leggs thinks we know what were are doing!
Well, I must start dinner.
Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: