Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wow is right.

My Dearest Corwynne,

I have to say that I found you last letter to be less than I expected from you. I understand the King's worries about holding these two worlds together, but I did expect you to be more understanding.

You know how the relationship between myself and Leggs came to pass, and that I find a long term relationship with a person that no one else can see a little less than fullfilling. And I thought you liked "the loud one".

I don't really see what all the fuss is about. I'm not going to marry him and I don't think that you can really label what is going on with us even dating...so what is the problem?

I guess that considering the situation that you found yourself in, with you affair with the Doctor, I thought you would be more understanding. At least my affair is with someone with qualities (ie. a physical presence) that Leggs doesn't have.

I will, of course, give what you have said some serious thought, but I can't garuntee anything.

Leggs is bucking up these days. We have spent entire minutes without him sulking, which believe me is a massive improvement.

I will let you know if anything changes.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: