Sunday, February 06, 2005

Time

My dearest Corwynne,

I have seen the strangeness of the time correlations between our two worlds as well. It is very weird. The day that I wrote about most recently had time bizarreness because Leggs thirty second visit to my car used up his entire 15 minute break from the counsel meeting he was at. He wasn't even in the car long enough for me to tell him that the name of the band performing was 10,000 Maniacs, which I think he would have found amusing as well.

I have not spent much time in the settlement lately. Currently there are a lot of meetings and counsels going on there trying to determine the exact placement of trees and shrubs......I tried to go to one meeting and my brain started melting out of my ear....So I have decided to pass on the rest of them. They plan to have all of these issues resolved by the end of this week so I am sure I will have more stories to report then.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: