Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Woman's Problems

My Dearest Corwynne,

It has been a long time since I was so amused by something that I read that I snorted food out of my nose, but the visual of the King trying to deal with what he thinks of as woman's problems did the trick. I am glad that you got as much enjoyment out of the kinslaying bitch's letter as I did. The war for the ring has been over for three years by reality's reckoning and she had to give up her ring of power, so I ask you, just who does she think she is.
I know who she is....she's the one that held on to that ring with all her might until she had no choice but to give it up. She's the one who stood around doing nothing to stop the kinslaying. And I know that Frodo swears she turned down his offer of the One Ring immediately, but Leggs said he saw the event and she got all green and glowy and really really wanted that ring....and then claimed she was going into the West. Go already! Claiming she had forgotten a valuable family heirloom while the boat took the others away....I'm just not buying what she's selling.
Anyway, I am sorry there was no way to get you out of "Elf-Fest 2007". I guess the life of a queen, present or future is never easy. But I am so glad that the King is enjoying his time with Buford. I wonder if they ever run into Robinson while they are out and about.
I hope all went well with the mathing. I know how you dislike it. All is well here. Leggs is still not looking forward to the upcoming trip, but that is to be expected.
Best to the King,
Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: