Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring is here...or not!

My Dearest Kendrah,

I am certain Leggs will come around in time. The Eldar are very set in their ways sometimes and it will be a big adjustment for us all. I am confident all is for the best. Aragorn is very excited at the prospect of spending a weekend with the Honourable Lord Amron collaborating on carpentry projects. Let me know what's being planned and I'll be sure to get it on the king's calendar.

Our spring celebration went very well. In addition to the Oestre Egg hunts (one for kids, one for adults), I taught folks how to make egg rattles and led a sing a-long of spring themed songs. A good time was had by all!

I'm starting to get a few RSVPs back for the party. I'm still a little panicked but not too much. I fixed that glitch on my registry, so it's good to go. We need to start working mathoms. My hell show opens April 11 but at least the shows aren't very long. I will probably have to go into work on party afternoon, but I'll make sure there is someone to cover so I can leave when the show starts at 3:30. That should still give us plenty of time to get dressed and get to the hotel.

I just got some beautiful light purple wool from Ebay and I'm dying to get sewing with it. I'm planning to make a Viking Apron dress for the Artisans Competition at Wellspring in May. It makes me twitchy staring at the fabric and not having time to work on it! Speaking of Wellspring, just one more month until I find out if I got elected to the Board of Directors. I'm trying not to be twitchy about that too. ARRG! We hates the waiting!

Well, I should go...I want a cookie...I should look into the possibility of obtaining one.

Your Affectionate Friend,
Corwynne

No comments: