Saturday, April 14, 2007

party planning

My Dearest Kendrah,

I know you have been embroiled in house painting and other moving preparations over the past two weeks, so I wanted to give you a quick update on the birthday plans.

First, concert-wise, Kathryn is calling the Rex to confirm when the doors open and the seating arrangement. I still have an extra ticket. I'm waiting to see if Deana can come. I could give the ticket to Aragorn, but it's so much easier when he just sneaks in. Chris is flying in early Thursday afternoon and I'm working 'til 5. Once get conformation on when the doors open we can arrange a meet-up.

Deana has everything set at the hotel for the shindig Saturday night. The final count is 39 including Mai and Arwen. I'm putting Kathryn on arranging music. Your project for Friday will be assembling the votive holders and filling the little bags with lavendar. Kahtryn hopes to pick that up at the co-op on Thursday. If the king wants to help, please let him. He may not be very good at arts and crafts, but I think he's feeling a bit left out of the whole planning thing.

I still need to order cookies and flowers and print out the manifesto. BTW-I talked to Stan for an hour this morning. I have to rememeber to send him directions. He knows a lot about goats.

The matinee performance of the show-from-hell is about to end, so I will post this missive and get back to my blue-hairs. I look forward to seeing pictures of you're newly painted house. It will be difficult to recognize without all the yellow!

Your Affectionate Friend,
Corwynne

No comments: