Sunday, April 15, 2007

As long as there is no painting involved!

My Dearest Corwynne,

The painting stage of the house fix up is complete... I can hardly believe it. I kept track (just for fun) and the grand total is 115 hours in 8 days....almost all of it painting...except for the joyous hours I got to spend peeling wallpaper off the bedroom ceiling, there is no joy to compare with that, let me tell ya. All that is left is the removal of the carpet and the cleaning of the floors. Then it will be time to actually move. The fun just keeps on comin'

That being said I bet it will come as no surprise that I am very much looking forward to the party this weekend and am happy to help out in any way that I can as long as there is no painting involved...I am quite sure that you would not ask such a thing of me in light of current events. It will be good to be around people again. Leggs hung out while I was painting, but refused to help because he didn't want to get to close to the evil yellow color...and felt the need to practice his speech for an upcoming Tree Summit. People without paint and with a more varied pool of conversation will be an excellent change.

I hope that the blue hairs haven't driven you too crazy. I will be adding pictures from the weeks work onto the totally geeky website I have made for the house tomorrow, and you can see them there. (http://theyellowmonster.250free.com/house.html) Tell the King I look forward to his assistance on Friday.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: