Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Yellow Monster

My Dearest Corwynne,

I am glad to hear that the King is still enjoying The Doctor. At least when he isn’t muttering. Leggs continues to mutter as well…and doom has also slipped out from time to time as well. Do you think they know something we don’t? Nah…

Anyway, the yellow monster is pretty much mine. My offer was countered. Their counter was very acceptable and I jumped all over it. The deed is being drawn up and since I am paying cash, I can’t think of a way it can go bad. So I am adjusting to the idea that I will be a homeowner. Not nearly as frightening as it would be if I had a mortgage, but still a wee bit daunting. It’s probably all the yellow.

I have chosen paint colors of which Leggs approves and am ready to begin the process of packing, painting and cleaning. Then I will move on to the joys of roofing. I think in the end it will be quite nice, but for now it will remain the Yellow Monster. I think when you see the enclosed renderings you will understand Leggs’ consern….it is really yellow….

Well, I am off, the ex is coming over to visit with the sons.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

View from the street

Part of the yellow kitchen

The rest of the yellow kitchen

Have I mentioned that everything is yellow....Anyway, I think you get the idea.

No comments: