Friday, August 25, 2006

Journal Jangles

My Dearest Corwynne,

I know that you will not receive this for several day since you are on yet another camping trip, but I figured it would be nice for you to have a letter waiting for you when you got home.

Mostly I just wanted to let you know that I have finished unpacking all of Leggs' things both here and in the settlement and there was no sign of the journal. I think the King must have kept it. I hope you can take a peak, because I am very curious as to their observations.

Even though I did not find the journal, I found an alarming amount of jangles from various belly dancing costumes. I realize that I should be worried that he has had numerous affairs with many belly dancers, but I am actually more concerned that they are his. Oh well.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: