Sunday, August 20, 2006

Endings

My Dearest Corwynne,

Another Pennsic ends, and for the first time in more years than I care to count, I no longer feel that this is a stupid hobby. I had more fun this year than any person who is supposed to be a responsible parent should be allowed. And after a few instances of sleeping while the kids snuck out of the tent and almost loosing the baby to the flesh eating trees you fear so, I think that I am a forerunner for the World's Worst Mother award. I should recieve notification soon.

The TV-Boyfriend situation took an interesting turn during Pennsic. You and I both knew this was a temporary thing but TV-B is another fan of eternity. I thought of breaking it off before Pennsic, but he was so looking forward to going that I didn't have the heart. An event where everyone(well almost everyone) stays up very late was very appealing to him. Things were going fine until TV-B asked me why Leggs had said that he was sorry to hear about our break-up. I decided to bite the bullet and tell him that I had intended to end things once we got home, but since he knew now we might as well end it. He took it pretty well. He cried a bit, but then asked for some Scotch, pulled himself together and went off to find the belly dancer he had seen a few nights earlier that he said he thought looked "yummy". It looks like we even might be able to hang out from time to time.

I am upset with Leggs and his manipulation of the situation, but since he is upset because I was always going out with "the loud one and the Hound Dog singer" I figure I can let it slide. He even said that he and the king kept a journal together this year which chronicled their observation and conversations that they heard. I will try and ferret it out if Leggs brought it here and I was hoping you might do the same. I think it would be an interesting read.

Well the bag of Laundry just sprouted legs and is asking to be washed, so I must go see if I can still work one of those new fangled washing machines.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: