Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Not Cheating!

My Dearest Corwynne,

Please do not fret over the cross reality slang, I just didn't want us to lose our transreality license suspended with your wedding approaching. I would certainly make things difficult...You stuck in reality with the King stuck in Gondor. The vows would be very hard to hear. Luckily the TRL board does not seem to upset. They say that with writing such as ours they would have expected weekly mishaps, and this is our first(recorded) violation in almost two years. I think we should get an award.

I am sure that the King will be receiving a letter from Leggs any moment now. It will probably be in the way of begging His Royal Highness to pressure you to pressure me into ditching the TV boyfriend. Now, I am sure you understand that having the TV boyfriend (who will remain unnamed and yes it is who you think it is) is not cheating. I mean really, he doesn't even exist in the same reality. Plus, I have never taken advantage of the "I was simply comforting a comrade." as some have. You are not the only one to have used this excuse, Corwynne. And I was slightly sickened by who some elves might choose to comfort, but I let it slide. I think he should so the same.

I have tried to explain that it is a passing infatuation, but he won't listen. He has even threatened to return to the time of the hearth if I don't give him up. I am half tempted to let him, but I don't think our letters back and forth about the King and the TV boyfriend would be easily understood.

Anyway, I just wanted you to be forewarned about the letter from Leggs. And if the King wants you to pressure me, feel free, it could be fun.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: