Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's official!

My Dearest Kendrah,

I'm sending a messenger to your roonm with this note so you would be among the first to know.

My suspicions proved founded after all. Shortly before dawn, Aragorn made his official bid for my hand which I immediately accepted. It was a touching moment-- until Pippin tried to get the rest of the guard to join him in a rousing chorus of "For they're a jolly good couple!" I thought it was pretty funny myself! Eowyn was sooooo not amused! Poor Faramir! Maybe she'll be more attentive to him since the king is now offcially off the market. We haven't yet set a date...the needlework alone could take years! And we still have to get through tonight's festivities.

Speaking of which, I need to dress for dinner. I'll see you there and you can see my ring! We'll have a great deal of planning to do in the upcoming months, but we'll leave that for tomorrow. Tonight, we celebrate our freedom from Shadow!

Your Affectionate Friend,
Corwynne

No comments: