Friday, March 24, 2006

The Vigil

My Dearest Corwynne,

I only have time for a quick note to you while I am packing for our trip to the White City for the New Year's festivities. I know that tonight is the vigil and I wanted to wish you good luck and I hope it is not as taxing as you expect. I have heard that Pippin is a member of the Honor Guard which should prove to be interesting. We expect to arriave first thing in the morning, I hope you are up for visitors after your long night.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I know that I always have to watch out when Andrew speaks in the second person, i.e. 'Then you've got your people thinking blah blah blah, and you've got your bleeks doing blah. . .' etc. To quote my voice teacher, 'Men are assholes. But we still like them, mostly.'

Kathryn said...

That comment was supposed to go with the previous post (March 22nd). I'm old now, and easily confused.