Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sold Out Saturday

My Dearest Corwynne,

It was so nice to have you here for the concert this past weekend. I wish we had thought of how much Landa would have enjoyed it in time to invite her, but perhaps next time we can get things a bit more organized....You know with like seats and stuff. But it was still a great show.

I am also pleased to hear that the King is finally going to make a proposal, and about time too. I was wondering if you thought we could transport Great Big Sea into fantasy world so that they could play at your engagement party, or better yet, the big day itself. I know the fishing songs aren't really wedding themed but perhaps they could alter a song or two.

All is quite in the settlement. Leggs and the rest have made some headway in the building, with the resent nice weather they were able to start a bit early. So every one is cheerful and looking forward to the spring and summer and hope to complete all the building on schedule.

I drove past a house which had an amish construction crew working on it today, I wonder how well they would reality jump, hmmmmmm.

Hope all is well in the White City and that you have completely recovered from the scruvyhead plague.

Your affectionate friend.
Kendrah

No comments: