Sunday, March 04, 2007

Riddles in the Dark

My Dearest Corwynne,

I have had a very stressful day. I had just fallen asleep after returning very late from a Kevin Smith Q and A, when I was awakened by Legolas yelling in his sleep. Whenever he talks in his sleep it is in his mother tongue and I usually pay it no mind, but last night he called out with such vehemence that I grabbed pen and paper. The words that I caught are listed below. When the day offically started, I asked Leggs to tell me what the words meant he only defined one before he fell back on his old reliable excuse "For me the grief is too near." and would not continue.

So I am hoping that you could preveil upon the king to translate, for I suspect this has something to do with the "doom" of which they have been muttering.

I have not heard from you recently and look forward to your reply.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

Nadorhuanrim-cowardly dogs
untranslated:
gothrim
wethrinaer
olwince
awarth
dagnir

No comments: