Thursday, October 26, 2006

Reality Bites!

My Dearest Corwynne,
I haven't written in a while, because I have very little to say. As I said in my last letter, I have decided to stay clear of the settlement until the sewing is over. This has left me with very little to focus my thoughts on...or at least very little that is fun.
I thought I would take you advise and visit Minas Tirith, but sadly that didn't quite work out. I had never tried to jump directly to the White City before. In the past I always started in the settlement and took a more conventional method of transport from there. It turns out that I can't just jump anywhere else, or things aren't right. It was a lot like a Salvador Dali painting. So I jumped back. Luckily, that didn't seem to be a problem.
So it looks like I am stuck in reality until November. It is my bed. I made it. I will lie in it. Sigh

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: