Friday, November 18, 2005

Another Break up.....

My Dearest Corwynne,
It is my sad duty to tell you that Leggs and I have broken up. I know that normally it would be his duty to inform the King's family of his change of address and such, but since he has spent the past week and a half curled up in the fetal position on the hearth, I don't think he is going to get around to it.

I truly don't think that anyone would blame me if they had to put up with the dwell with me chant for more than an hour, and I put up with it for days.....Nonstop. You know that telepathy trick that Elrond and Gladders do, yeah Leggs figured out how to do it to me....And I can't make it stop. So after the third night of having the chant in my head, I told him it was over.

We have had this issue before as I am sure you remember. So there is a chance we can work things out as we did then. But I don't see it happening anytime soon since he has become catatonic. I swear, I think he is getting a little dirty. Maybe he is trying to make some kind of statement, that is what Gimli thinks.

Oh lord, Gimli is furious with both of us. "Just wed him,Lass." "Stand up and take it like a dwarf, Elf!"

Needless to say, things aren't as pleasant as they could be in the settlement. How's the white city treatin' ya?

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: