Saturday, July 02, 2005

Thoughts

My Dearest Corwynne,

So I have been thinking, and I am sure that in reference to having this fantasy world and writing about, we are truly fine. I am certain that many people have fantasy worlds which they visit regularly. I realize that most don't write about them, but I think they are just afraid that doing so would make them crazy.

I am, however, becoming slightly concerned about the events we allow to occur in our fantasy worlds. I would think that most people who have fantasy worlds make them into happy places where they go to have fun. But the two of us have created worlds that are, if not more work, at least as much work as our real lives.

Now in recent days I have noticed that on top of the troubles we invent for ourselves in the White City and the settlement, we have also created fantasy boyfriends who make fun of us for inventing them in first place. It make you wonder if Frankenstien's monster made fun of him for bringing him back to life and if things will end as badly for us.

I think that what it comes down to is that we might just be too realistic for our own good.

Anyway, all is well here and in the settlement. Things have been very quiet. Hope that the same can be said for both of your worlds.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: