Saturday, May 28, 2005

War Practice?!

My Dearest Corwynne,
I too enjoyed our weekend near the sun as well. Probably the best weather for a war practice in years. Leggs enjoyed himself as well, but his enjoyment was different from that of the King. He enjoyed the idea of practicing for war very much. He laughed and laughed....He even asked if we need to practice breathing. War is not something you practice for you either fight and live or fight and die, what is there to practice? I decided not to mention that the fighters even practice dying. I think that would be too much for him.

The one thing he enjoyed without maing fun of it was the clothing. He is always worried that someone will see him while he is visiting and they will make fun of his clothes. If that were to happen, he would have to kill them and then he would be stuck in jail. (He has been watching some TV, and really doesn't like the idea of jail.) Luckily, I don't think anyone saw him at war practice either, because he has not mentioned anyone saying "Look at that loser, he thinks he is Legolas"


I have almost finished the Environmental Impact Study. It looks as though the sheep will have very little effect on the ecosystem and I will be able to recommend starting the Minas Tirith Transreality Import Export Program (MTTIEP) on a trail basis. I am sure it will be a great success as long as it is carefully monitored.
Anyway, you should have the paper work in a few days.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: