Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Exporting Out of Reality

My dearest Corwynne,

Who ever would have thought that running a fantasy world would be so complicated? I was thinking about all the things that you need done to get MT up and running and I thought I could give you a hand. I could easily do the environment impact statement about the imported sheep for you. I know that Faramir has his hands more than full with the census.

Speaking of the census, I know that Faramir has been having some trouble with it and I was wondering if we should send him to talk to my mother about it. She has several years experience in the field and if you were so inclined she might be able to help implement a tax system as well. I am sure she would be happy to help out....going from imaginary door to imaginary door and counting imaginary people....seems right up her alley to me.

Well, let me know if you want me to start on the EIS.
Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: