Thursday, April 28, 2005

Rumors

My Dearest Corwynne,

The entire settlement has become obsessed with the particulars of our little vacation. The rumor going around now is that t is actually going to be a double honeymoon. They think that you and Aragorn and Leggs and I are planning to marry secretly before we go. Leggs is doing nothing to stop the rumors either and I have to admit that I am not 100% sure he didn't start it himself. He keeps saying "Well, you have to admit, it's quite a good time saving idea. And very thrifty too." Just shows his desperation when he tries using my love of being thrift as inducement to marry.

Well, I guess everyone will be disappointed when we return from the trip still living in fantasy sin. But I am looking forward to the trip anyway. It will e nice to get away and camp somewhere where it is guaranteed to be warm and pleasant.

There is little else going on here or in the settlement. The day to day stuff seems to be working itself out, but sadly does not do the actual work itself so I am off to do some more cleaning.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

P.S. Of course he did the dance.

No comments: