Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Joy of Legolas continues

My Dearest Corwynne,

It is alright that you were unable to write. Things have been busy around here too. I am starting to get a grip on my added responsibilities and may have time to write more often now. I hope that your fantasy injury is healing.
Legolas's joy continues unabated. I know that normally I would have to tell you what joy on Leggs manifested itself as but not in this case. He has lost all elfen reserve. In fact, the other day while he was playing with the baby, (yes, playing with the baby) he was acting so silly that I suggested he get himself a jester's costume. A few minutes later, there he was dressed in a harlequin suit, complete with hat and shoes. I don't think he understands that his reserve is a large part of his appeal. But we all need time to adjust to out new situation, and I am hoping that he will calm down in time.
I did suggest that he take a trip. Hunting always seems to set him mind straight. So keep your fingers crossed, that is if it will not disrupt you humors.
Take care,
Your Affectionate Friend,
Kendrah

No comments: