Friday, February 27, 2009

Christmas in Review

My Dearest Kendrah,

I was sitting here at work waiting for the show to start and remembering the lovely time we had at Christmas on Valentine's Day! I am so glad we were finally able to get together and share Yuletide joy and prezzies! It felt strange making pierogies in February, since they tend to be a December and July project, but I am quite pleased with how well they turned out. and our cake with cherry bits and pink icing was a joy! In fact the King has been pestering me for two weeks to make another one, but I've been so busy at work I just haven't had time. I promised I'd whip up another during spring break if he helps me clean the basement. We'll see how that goes.

I want to than you again for the prezzies. It's wonderful to have a bound collection of our correspondence. I'm sure our letters will quite helpful to historians in future years. I finally got my new little guys out of their boxes and into the china cabinet where they belong and they seem quite content in their new home. I have to remember to bring the giant bag of chocolate into work for the kiddies.

The King was quite impressed with your youngest Son's Orc slaying prowess. He has improved a great deal since the last time he was in my livingroom swinging a sword at the television. We were particularly pleased that has passed the Watcher in the Water level. I hear he has been practicing at home!

I've not see nmuch of the King since you left. He's spending a great deal of time pouting in the White City because I've been working so much. Fortunately, Eowyn is off visiting the Rohirric relatives so I don't have to worry any "comforting" going on! I've promised him that as soon as February ends, we can spend more time together. He's already making plans for War Practice!

Well, I should go balance my end of day reports or something. I hope all is well with you. We should plan to get together soon, maybe in an extra-reality location to avoid the issues of driving long distances!

Your Affectionate Friend,
Corwynne

No comments: