Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The TV Boyfriend Experience

My Dearest Corwynne,

I am a little surprised that you have fallen under the spell of a TV boyfriend. It always seemed that you were steadfastly a Movie boyfriend kinda gal. It sort of makes me happy to see that I am not the only one that this can happen to.

I remember all to well the way Leggs reacted to my TV-B. (http://ourmovieboyfriends.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_archive.html) I won't lie to you and say that it was good for our relationship, but in the end I don't think it harmed it too much either. I am sure that when this infatuation with the Doctor passes the King will come around.

I am impressed with you choice of boyfriends. I know several people who are also in love with David Tennant Doctor. Luckily they don't have active imaginary worlds so we don't have to worry about him being called away from you to often. I have seen the actor in other shows and can definitly understand the physical appeal. As for the sanctaty of the Doctor, I am pretty sure that I would be in love with Tom Baker Doctor if I hadn't known him when I was a child. Now I simply love him in a fatherly way. I hope that when my Who-athon concludes I won't fall for your TV Boyfriend, cause that would just be weird...we never fall for the same guys.

Anyway, it is not cheap and dirty, (unless you want it to be) and I am sure it will pass. Every one knows that your heart truly lies with the King.

Give my best to those in the White City and keep some for yourself...

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: