Monday, June 12, 2006

Long Time

My Dearest Corwynne,

I just realized how long it has been since I have written. There has been so much going on, what with work and getting ready for the Middle Earth Peace Summit, I have hardly had a free moment.

THe plans for the seminar which will be lead by the senior memebers of the settlement are finally coming together. The biggest debate was what to call it. I thought that "Hey, can't we all get along" was the best choice since it seems to be the phrase of choice in these parts. However I was out voted and the title is "How to Live in Peace and Harmony with Beings of Other Races"

I think that attendees will be disappointed since those giving the seminar have yet to achieve their lofty goal. Especially since they nearly lynched TV-Boyfriend when he came for a visit. We weren't surprised or anything, you know...evil, but to try to lynch someone and then talk about teaching others to be tolerant two days late just seemed like too much.

Still they talk a good game and I am sure we will suss out a way to make it work. Speaking of work, it is time for me to get there.

Hope all is well in the White City.

Your Affectionate Friend,
Kendrah

No comments: