Saturday, April 22, 2006

Realities Collide.

My Dearest Corwynne,

I am looking forward to planning the wedding with Deana. Actually, I have never doubted her realness. As a matter of fact, I believe that I have been correct each time I have been pressed to determine if someone is real or not. I don't mean to brag, it is just a natural talent.

The lateness of your response is completely understandable. This is a very busy and important time in your life. Preparing for a wedding, be it real or imaginary, can be an emotionally draining experience. However, what it does not excuse is the use of slang from two completely unrelated universe in the same sentence. I think that we have become lax in following proper procedure for reality jumping and we don't want to get careless. Saying "gorram"* and "smeghead"* in the same sentence will most likely have no effect on the fabric of space and time but it is just a small jump from that to having Lister captain Serenity while Mal takes a vacation on the Enterprise. I just think we must be careful or we will have our reality license suspended, and that would put a damper on the wedding.

Well, there is nothing much to report here. Let me know as soon as I can be of use in the planning department.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

*These words are being used with the permission of the transreality licensing board.

No comments: