Thursday, February 23, 2006

Still not the King....I mean Queen

My Dearest Corwynne,

I am glad that you are finding your being a King's concubine manual useful. But I must admit that many in the settlement, including myself, had hoped that you would have been able to move onto the "I'm the Queen So Shut Up and Do It" guide by now. We don't want to pressure you or the king, but it just seems like enough already. So I decided to take one for the settlement and just ask.....Do you have a date yet? I won't say anything else about it.

Leggs has been thinking of jumping into Narnia as well, he thought it would be an ideal spot for a hunting trip. Then he found out that most of his quarry would be talking to him and he changed his mind. All for the best really. I would hate to have him hear those rumors about Narnia's weapons of mass destruction and start another great quest. It's just not a good time, with Gondorian New Year looming.

I hope that the doctor's appointment went well and that you are feeling better.
Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: