Thursday, October 13, 2005

Names for the weekend

My dearest Corwynne,

I again must apologize for my lack of writing, but I was hoping my mother would mention the list of names before I wrote again. She is still have internet difficulties and apparently she has yet to see them. I plan to share the with her this weekend. I will let you know what she says.

Leggs and Gimli have finally returned from their long hunt. I was pleased to report that there was no need for his security precautions. He seemed perturbed. Oh well. Oh did I mention that they returned empty handed? It appears that apart from what they caught and ate each day, they forgot to hunt. Too busy telling stories about the war for the ring I suppose. Luckily, we have plenty of stored food here and can make it through several winters so their trip down Hero Memory Lane won't cause any problem.

Well, I am off to play with the baby.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

names for weekends???
I'm calling this weekend "Zog"
The weekend that comes around quite a bit is,
"The Lost Weekend"
but we all know that one.
- Anon y mous