Thursday, October 13, 2005

My Dearest Kendrah,

I felt I had to write immediately to warn you of the grave danger we face.

The kitties and I went to the vet this morning. Horror of horrors...we found a flea!!! Just one. On Donald of course. But it explains the scratching. I wanted to warn you because Pippin may be infested as well. Your dog, Pippin, not the Hobbit. Of course, the Hobbit may be infested as well, but there’s probably very little you can do about Pheriannath parasites. (Then again, Pippin the Hobbit, not your dog, does seem to enjoys baths, so he may have escaped infestation altogether...which is fortunate)

Well, I just wanted to pass on the information. No sense pretending the problem doesn’t exist. I must be off to print tickets for tonight. I’ll give you a call this evening.

Your Affectionate Friend,
Corwynne

No comments: