Thursday, May 15, 2008

I apologize

My dearest Corwynne,

There is no need to apologize for not writing, especially since it appears to have been my fault. I am so sorry that my mistake has caused you and yours such hardship. Please extend my apologies to Celeborn also...I feel terrible about putting everyone in such situation.

War Practice is already under way, but I have seen the weather reports and I am glad we won't be going until tomorrow. Not that the weather will be any better, but there will be less of it for us to endure. Leggs has decided to head up early and left this morning. He feels the need to commune with the trees alone.

Since he is not here, reading over my shoulder, I can tell you that my trip to see The Loud One was very pleasant. We accomplished absolutely nothing and did even less. In other words...glorious. Then I returned home to battle a stomach flu, which I have hopefully conquered.

Well, since I will see you in about twenty-four hours I will keep this short. See you tomorrow.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: