Thursday, September 06, 2007

Once more with Drama

My Dearest Corwynne,

The King's counsel of Leggs seems to be working. Leggs has not been happy about it, but does now see that this is less threatening than when I was married. Things had been going along pretty well for several days. He wasn't his normal "happy" (for Leggs this means brooding) self. He was a bit more down than usual, but that is to be expected.

Then, well, there was a problem...He popped in while I was reserving my flight for October and saw that I was only reserving one ticket. He thought that he would come with me and we could hang out in the city whenever the Loud One was busy with something else. I think I narrowly escaped a hearth-like moment by explaining that he doesn't really need a ticket and that if I have any time where the Loud One is otherwise occupied he is more than welcome to pop on in and we can go see the Empire State Building or something. He seems optimistic.

So, as you can see, everything is on track for the trip in October. Let's just hope that Leggs can handle it as well as he is pretending he can.

Hope all is well in the White City, give my thanks to the King for all his help.
Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: