Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Offical Homeowner

My Dearest Corwynne,

It has been so very long since I have been able to write, I hardly know where to begin.

I am very glad to hear that the King enjoyed Wellspring. He really does need to get out among the common people more often, it seems to please him. I am sure he is looking forward to what should be a fabulous Pennsic this year, and at least there he doesn't have pull his punches. It is also great that he was able to be there when you were sworn in...nice to have a bit of imaginary emotional support.

I hope that your dinner goes beautifully and I can't wait to see you on Saturday for the Great Day of Table Making. It should be fun. If the King decides to come with you you should let him know that Leggs will probably not be there. He is sort of mad at me at the moment and has decided to go on a long hunt until Pennsic.

See, in preparation for the move I got a dumpster. And I was sort of in love with it. Seriously, I want one all the time. And when I wrote about it in my live journal (http://robins1stwife.livejournal.com/) and referred to it as my new love, he was angry. Not angry enough to say anything, but then a few days ago I wrote again about Matt and Dan. Matt and Dan were the lovely gentlemen who came to the house to install the cable and the internet. I wrote about how they were helping to ease the pain of the loss of the dumpster. It appears that that was the last straw.

As it turns out, Leggs had shown my live journal to several of his more computer savvy elf friends and they had been teasing him about it. And when the cable men had taken what he felt was his place in my life he couldn't take it anymore. So this morning he packed his quiver and he was off. I can't say that I am sad about it. With all the unpacking that is left to do his moodiness was gonna get him smacked. (Have you ever smacked an elf? It isn't a smart thing to do.) As always, it will be fine in the end. He will be back in time to be no help with the Pennsic packing and once there he will be off communing with nature whenever it is time to take out the trash or lift something heavy....in other words everything will be back to normal.

Any way, there is still much unpacking to do, and I would like to get as much done as I can before you get here on Saturday, so I will have to sign off. Give my best to the King.

Your affectionate friend,
Kendrah

No comments: